We are always looking to meet new people who would be a great fit for Boscobel.
Check out our current openings:
Federal Marketing Coordinator Contract-to-Hire position in MD: January 1, 2017
The Federal Marketing Coordinator is the project lead on marketing activities for the Company executives, and Business Development Team.read more
This position will manage account teams to coordinate and deliver strategic public and analyst relations and outreach strategies for Boscobel’s IT, engineering, commercial and government clients…read more
This internship will provide professional experience in many phases of public relations, marketing and social media. Through the program, the student will become familiar with agency services, learn how an agency operates, and participate in and perform tasks for both the agency and its clients. Responsibilities will include writing, editing, conducting research, compiling media lists…read more
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Boscobel
- Business Casual Dress Code. Who wants to be strangled all day by a necktie or pantyhose? At Boscobel you can be comfortable all day — and save money on weekly dry cleaning — as long as clients are not in the office.
- Great Location. In the heart of downtown Silver Spring, Boscobel is just two blocks from the Metro, yet immediately accessible to D.C. and the beltway. Plus, who needs the hassle of driving through rush hour every day to get downtown? Maryland residents can save time and money by not having to drive over the bridge. Remember the average commute in the D.C. area is now 50 minutes one-way!
- Free Parking. ”So what?” you say. Well consider the fact that you save up to $1,200 per year! Now that’s a benefit!
- Supportive Environment. Boscobel employees foster a supportive, positive environment that is conducive to both professional and personal growth. Teamwork is the key to success in all facets of life. We believe we all have something to learn from each other.
- Learn from some of the best in the field. Professionals with government, high-tech and association experience will help guide you along the path towards excellence.
- State-of-the-Art Apple Equipment. To stay sharp you have to have the best. We are constantly upgrading our computer systems to stay a few steps ahead of the competition.
- Great Clients. Government agencies, national associations, federal IT companies or Internet startup, take your pick, we’ve got them all. Impress your friends and family by knowing a little bit about everything.
- Variety of Work. At Boscobel, it’s never a dull day. Our wide-range of projects are sure to keep you on your toes. You’ll learn the true meaning of the word “multi-tasking.”
- If you want it, do it. Start doing the job you want. Management will notice.
- Happy hour around the fireplace. Okay, just imagine hot chocolate or margaritas around the fireplace. We work hard and play hard!
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.