We are always looking to meet new people who would be a great fit for Boscobel.
Check out our current openings:
This position will support the client team to deliver strategic public relations and media outreach for Boscobel’s aerospace and defense contractors.
This position will manage an account team to deliver strategic public relations and outreach strategies for Boscobel’s IT, engineering, AI, Cyber, DevSecOps and other leading technology and services clients.
This internship will provide professional experience in many phases of public relations, marketing and social media. Our program has been successful for over 30 years. Students will become familiar with agency services, learn how an agency operates, and participate in agency and client tasks. Your responsibilities will include writing, editing, conducting research, compiling media lists and editorial calendars, and other various public relations, marketing and business development tasks.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Boscobel
- Business Casual Dress Code. Who wants to be strangled all day by a necktie or pantyhose? At Boscobel, you can be comfortable all day — and save money on weekly dry cleaning — as long as clients are not in the office, of course.
- Great Location. In the heart of downtown Silver Spring, Boscobel is just two blocks from the Red Line Metro, yet immediately accessible to D.C. and the beltway. Plus, who needs the hassle of driving through rush hour every day to get downtown? Maryland residents can save time and money by not having to drive over the bridge. Remember, the average commute in the D.C. area is now 50 minutes one-way!
- Free Parking. ”So what?” you say. Well, consider the fact that you save up to $1,200 per year! Now that’s a benefit!
- Unique Supportive Environment. Boscobel teammates foster a supportive, positive environment that is conducive to both professional and personal growth. Teamwork is the key to success in all facets of life. We believe we all have something to learn from each other.
- Learn From Industry’s Best. Senior professionals with government, government contracting, commercial tech and association experience will help guide you along your path towards excellence.
- State-of-the-Art Apple Equipment. To stay sharp, you have to have the best. We are constantly upgrading our computer systems to remain highly competitive.
- Great Clients. Government contractors, tech companies, national associations and leading-edge startups, take your pick, we’ve got them all. Hey, you’ll even impress your friends and family by knowing a little bit about everything!
- Variety of Work. At Boscobel, it’s never a dull day. Our wide range of projects are sure to keep you on your toes. You’ll learn the true meaning of the word “multi-tasking.”
- If You Want It, Just Do It. Start doing the job you want. Management will notice.
- Happy Hour Around Our Fireplace. Okay, just imagine hot chocolate or margaritas around the fireplace in fall and winter. We work hard, but we play hard too!
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.