This position will support the client team to deliver strategic public relations and media outreach for Boscobel’s aerospace and defense contractors.
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of press materials.
- Prepare client for and facilitate in-person press briefings.
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports that track assigned tasks and budgeted hours. Ensure that client materials, deliverables and services are treated with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain solid and responsive relationships with press contacts.
- Adhere to methodologies and processes for PR and client service to ensure consistent extraordinary client service and 100 percent accuracy.
- Remain current with industry issues, trends and contract vehicles.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA with a minimum of 12+ years of A&D PR and media experience.
- Healthy and professional relationships with A&D reporters, federal trade and business reporters.
- Strong, demonstrated skills in writing, editing, pitching, media training and oral presentations.
- PR agency and/or government contractor corporate communications experience.
- Fantastic people skills, a great sense of humor, creative thinking and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.