This internship will provide professional experience in many phases of public relations, marketing and social media. Our program has been successful for over 30 years. Students will become familiar with agency services, learn how an agency operates, and participate in agency and client tasks. Your responsibilities will include writing, editing, conducting research, compiling media lists and editorial calendars, and other various public relations, marketing and business development tasks.
Interns are an integral part of the account team and participate in many aspects of operations and client service. An overview of the position’s responsibilities is provided below, although other duties may be required as necessary.
- Support the Boscobel team with account coordination, research and execution to ensure outstanding client service at all times.
- Support agency staff with preparation of materials for meetings and presentations to ensure 100 percent preparedness, quality and accuracy.
- Create and maintain media lists, editorial calendars and ROI reports for PR clients.
- Draft and/or review agency’s marketing and PR campaigns.
- Participate in the dissemination and follow-up process of our Press Releases.
- Support Boscobel’s social media presence and website updates.
- Use CMS tools to add to and update the agency website.
- Maintain agency calendar and contact database.
- Do coverage sweeps to provide client press coverage reports.
- Proofread Boscobel and client documents, ensuring 100 percent accuracy and outstanding quality.
- Support agency’s business development process.
- Perform research tasks as necessary for all clients and the agency.
- Be willing to listen, learn and be resourceful at all times!
Applicants must be available at least 15 hours per week and possess excellent proofreading, communication and multi-tasking skills.
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.