This position will manage an account team to deliver strategic public relations and outreach strategies for Boscobel’s IT, engineering, AI, Cyber, DevSecOps and other leading technology and services clients.
- Be responsible for strategic analysis, development and creation of press materials and execution of tactics based on strategy and the needs of our clients.
- Prepare clients and Boscobel for press briefings.
- Deliver monthly status reports that track and monitor assigned tasks, competitive environments and budgeted hours. Ensure all client materials, deliverables and services are treated with a sense of urgency and importance.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate press contacts for all clients.
- Adhere to methodologies and processes documented in operations manuals for PR and client service to ensure consistently high-quality client service and 100 percent accuracy.
- Remain current with industry issues, RFPs and contract opportunities, as well as competition.
- Be highly responsive and thorough in all work. Respond to all client inquiries within three hours.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA with a minimum of 3-5 years of government and/or aerospace and defense marketing, public relations or market research experience.
- Healthy and professional relationships with reporters who cover government or industry.
- Strong and proven writing/editing, pitching, creative copy, media training and oral presentation skills.
- PR agency or government contractor experience.
- Fantastic people skills, a great sense of humor, out-of-the-box thinking and able to multi-task.
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.