Top GovCon PR firm offers white papers, M&A checklists and other assets for communications professionals
SILVER SPRING, Md., April 29, 2020 — Boscobel Marketing Communications, the PR firm in the Washington, D.C., area exclusively dedicated to supporting the government industry, announced today that it has ungated its online resources for communications professionals. The library of white papers, M&A checklists, industry awards information and other practical assets are designed to support government contractors in promoting their companies and thought leaders in the crowded government marketplace.
“In these uncertain times, GovCon communications and marketing executives are working harder than ever to share accomplishments for their people and their organizations,” said Joyce Bosc, CEO and president of Boscobel Marketing Communications, Inc. “We’ve heard for years that professionals value the practical information we share through our resources. In the spirit of giving during this COVID-19 crisis, we are delighted to support all communicators, reporters and industry executives by giving them immediate access to these resources – including our newest white paper, Best Practices for Creating a Reporter-Friendly Website.”
The complete list of ungated resources includes:
- Aligning Marketing, Business Development, Capture and Proposals for Must-Win Federal Contracts: White paper promoting internal collaboration to make a winning difference.
- Best Practices for Creating a Reporter-Friendly Website: White paper outlining how websites can support (or block) reporters.
- Government Contractor Industry Awards: Top awards to support thought leadership.
- Government Contractor Slogans: Company slogans from the Washington Technology Top 100.
- How to Win with GovCon Reporters at Trade Shows: White paper based on a 2019 Boscobel media survey.
- M&A Checklist: Recommended stakeholder communications for a merger or acquisition
- M&A Sample Schedule: For M&A communications
All digital resources are immediately available at the Boscobel website.
Boscobel is a full-service public relations and marketing firm exclusively serving government contractors. Since opening its doors more than 40 years ago, Boscobel has launched companies and solutions, while positioning clients with industry-first, innovative solutions that elevate profiles and establish brands. Specialty practices in M&A communications and pre-RFP marketing are key differentiators. Clients specialize in aerospace, artificial intelligence, big data and analytics, cybersecurity, engineering, enterprise IT, health care IT, mobility, satellite technology and more. Boscobel is a Woman-Owned Small Business. For more information, visit www.boscobel.com or follow us on Twitter at @BoscobelMktg.