Federal Marketing Coordinator Contract-to-Hire position in MD: January 1, 2017
One of Boscobel’s clients is expanding its marketing team! The global company has a thriving aerospace, defense and government practice serving customers around the world. The Federal Marketing Coordinator is the project lead on marketing activities for the company executives and Business Development team.
Duties of the Federal Marketing Coordinator include:
- Assists team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities
- Organizes the production of materials, handouts, exhibits and signage events
- Supports the in-house proposal department with proofreading and proposal layout and coordinates, charts, graphs, content and images for marketing projects
- Produces data sheets and PowerPoint presentations to support the sales staff
- Monitors and manages new customer lead information in Salesforce
- Tracks competitor activity to keep abreast of market changes and shares with Business Development team
- Assists with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying, proof reading marketing copy and managing supplies
- Produces clear and concise written correspondence for letters and emails
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years experience in a similar federal marketing role
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy and proofing accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
Position will work on-site at Headquarters in Lanham MD four days a week. Flex-hours available.
Please send resume with salary requirements to JBosc@Boscobel.com
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.