2018 is here and so are new industry awards opportunities.
Awards are a wonderful way to promote your thought leadership, increase your brand visibility and earn third-party credibility. They put your company in the spotlight, highlighting successful programs, customers, project innovations and executives. They look great in your lobby, too!
We know it’s challenging to keep up with all of our industry awards and deadlines. That’s why we created this short list of our top eight recommended awards for 2018.
These are in order of submission deadline. Good luck!
- FCW’s Federal 100 Awards (Nomination Deadline: January 3, 2018) – The annual Federal 100 Awards recognize and celebrate government and industry executives who play pivotal roles in the federal government IT sector.
- Virginia Chamber Fantastic 50 Awards (Nomination Deadline: January 7, 2018) – This is the only program that puts the spotlight on 50 of Virginia’s fastest-growing companies on a statewide basis, and is open to all types of businesses.
- ACT-IAC Igniting Innovation (Nomination Deadline: January 12, 2018) – These awards highlight and showcase innovations that improve services for both citizens and government operations at the federal, state and local level, and industry.
- Harvard Kennedy School Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation: Innovation in American Government Award (Nomination Deadline: January 12, 2018) – This program recognizes and promotes excellence and creativity in the public sector, and highlights impeccable models of innovation.
- Maryland Cybersecurity Awards (Nomination Deadline: January 17, 2018) – These awards honors companies, organizations and individuals that protect businesses and government agencies with revolutionary cybersecurity technologies and services that keep cyber criminals at bay.
- Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals (Nomination Deadline: January 17, 2018) – The Sammies, also known as the “Oscars” of government service, highlight the excellence of employees in the federal workplace.
- Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work (Nomination Deadline: January 19, 2018) – This program honors leading employers in the Greater Washington area that go above and beyond to create an enjoyable and meaningful work environment.
- Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards (Nomination Deadline: January 31, 2018) – The InfoSec Awards highlight emerging, innovative, leading and best-of-breed cybersecurity products.
- CIO Magazine 100 Awards (Nomination Deadline: February 2, 2018) – The annual CIO Magazine 100 Awards celebrate 100 organizations and their IT teams for using technology in innovative ways to deliver business value.
- SECAF Annual Government Contractors Awards (Nomination Deadline: March 2, 2018) – These awards put small and emerging government contractors in the spotlight, including the Government Contractor of the Year, Award of Excellence, Government Project of the Year and the Small Business Partner of the Year.
Stay tuned for more upcoming award opportunities! We’ll keep you in the loop.