This position will manage account teams to coordinate and deliver strategic public and analyst relations and outreach strategies for Boscobel’s IT, engineering, commercial and government clients.
- Be responsible for strategic analysis, development and creation of press materials and execution of tactics based on the strategic needs of our clients.
- Prepare for press and analyst briefings for clients and Boscobel.
- Deliver monthly status reports that track and monitor assigned tasks, competitive environments and budgeted hours. Ensure all client materials, deliverables and services are treated with a sense of urgency and importance.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate press contacts for all clients.
- Adhere to methodologies and processes documented in operations manuals for PR and client service to ensure consistently high-quality client service and 100 percent accuracy.
- Remain current with industry issues, RFP’s and contract opportunities, as well as potential competition.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA with a minimum of 3-5 years of government and/or military marketing, public relations or market research experience.
- Healthy and professional relationships with government, industry, analysts and trade and business reporters.
- Strong demonstrated skills in writing/editing, pitching, creative copy, media training and oral presentations.
- PR agency or government contractor experience.
- Fantastic people skills, a great sense of humor, out-of-the-box thinking and be able to multi-task.
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.