As a fast-growing woman-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned small business, Avint is a team of cybersecurity and digital transformation experts providing innovative cyber strategy and solutions to defense, intelligence and national security customers. Following a series of industry acknowledgements such as being named a top cybersecurity company and winning a Best Workplace award, Avint realized it needed a comprehensive public relations program.
Avint executives looked to develop a consistent PR strategy, a compelling social media identity, pre-RFP marketing support and assistance with the launch of its first-to-market cybersecurity product that helps government agencies pinpoint and prioritize vulnerabilities.
We initiated a thorough PR program that was designed to highlight Avint’s leadership and experience. We set our focus on:
- News Announcements: Following a review of internal company announcements and milestones, we created a steady and consistent flow of news distribution to keep Avint on the forefront of customers’ minds and the media’s radar.
- Industry Awards and Speaking Engagements: Our team recommended award programs that would provide third-party endorsement of Avint’s innovation, capabilities and expertise. We crafted and tracked the award nominations and placed the CEO on panels.
- Pre-RFP Marketing: With Avint’s eyes set on an upcoming RFP from a top government cybersecurity agency, we conducted research on key contract stakeholders and influencers, required capabilities and more, to integrate into the existing social media strategy and website content.
- Product Launch Plan: Our team crafted a product messaging platform for AREA, along with key talking points regarding its launch at a globally respected industry trade show. Building on those assets, we wrote the press release and led the content creation supporting a cohesive product launch campaign.
- Social Media: We developed a comprehensive strategy including content and a new, compelling visual identity for social media to promote company culture, hot jobs, company news and thought leadership around upcoming RFPs.
Avint’s multi-faceted strategy with public relations, pre-RFP marketing and product launch support led to an increase of media interest, customer and partner relationships, as well as social media following and engagement.
With strong PR outreach around the company’s demonstrated expertise and the first-to-market cybersecurity product, Avint’s leadership was invited to speak at an industry roundtable led by a top-tier technology publication in the GovCon space.
And in less than a year, Boscobel increased the company’s LinkedIn followers from 450 to well over 1,800. Through the continued development of captivating, relevant content that was customized to fit the social network, we further increased Avint’s LinkedIn following to nearly 2,200 within another six months.