This position will lead client team to deliver strategic public and analyst relations and outreach strategies for Boscobel’s defense contractors.
- Be responsible for strategic analysis, development and creation of press materials and execution of tactics based on the strategic needs of our clients.
- Prepare client for and facilitate in-person press and analyst briefings.
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports that track assigned tasks and budgeted hours. Ensure all client materials, deliverables and services are treated with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain relationships with press contacts.
- Adhere to methodologies and processes documented in operations manuals for PR and client service to ensure consistently high-quality client service and 100 percent accuracy.
- Remain current with industry issues.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA with a minimum of 3-5 years of defense marketing and PR experience.
- Healthy and professional relationships with defense and federal trade and business reporters.
- Strong, demonstrated skills in writing/editing, pitching, creative copy, media training and oral presentations.
- PR agency or government contractor experience
- Fantastic people kills, a great sense of humor, creative thinking and be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
Please send resume with salary requirements to JBosc@Boscobel.com
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.