This position will support the client team to deliver strategic public relations and media outreach for Boscobel’s defense and aerospace contractors.
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of press materials.
- Prepare client for and facilitate in-person press briefings.
- Deliver weekly and monthly status reports that track assigned tasks and budgeted hours. Ensure all client materials, deliverables and services are treated with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain relationships with press contacts.
- Adhere to methodologies and processes for PR and client service to ensure consistent extraordinary client service and 100 percent accuracy.
- Remain current with industry issues, trends and contracts.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- BS or BA with a minimum of 3-5 years of defense marketing and PR experience.
- Healthy and professional relationships with defense and federal trade and business reporters.
- Strong, demonstrated skills in writing, editing, pitching, media training and oral presentations.
- PR agency or government contractor experience.
- Fantastic people skills, a great sense of humor, creative thinking and be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
Please send resume with salary requirements to JBosc@Boscobel.com
Boscobel is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.